Scottish Grand National Odds
Dual winner Vicente will bid for a third success in the Scottish Grand National at Ayr on April 21, but the Paul Nicholls-trained raider will face a whole host of lively adversaries with the Sue Smith-trained Vintage Clouds looking one of the leading contenders along with Ballyoptic.
Gordon Elliott won the Grand National at Aintree last weekend with Tiger Roll, and the Irish handler will aim to taste more National success with Fagan here, while the likes of Sizing Tennessee, Gold Present, Label Des Obeaux and Beware The Bear add more depth to what should be a thrilling betting heat.
16:05 Coral Scottish Grand National Result (3m 7f 176y)
1. Joe Farrell - A Wedge - R Curtis 33/1
2. Ballyoptic - T Bellamy - N Twiston-Davies 9/1
3. Vintage Clouds - D Cook - S Smith 12/1
4. Doing Fine - N Fehily - N Mulholland 12/1
5. Vicente - S Twiston-Davies - P Nicholls 8/1