Scottish Grand National Tips
The 2020 Scottish Grand National will be an absolute cracking renewal and it will be a real punting head-scratcher for those heading north of the border to Ayr racecourse, but we aim to point you in the right direction when trying to find the winner of a fabulous race.
We have a dedicated Scottish Grand National Racecard for you to look at, which will have all the runners and riders for the big race at the weekend.
2020 Scottish Grand National Tip
Scottish National Trends
Here are some key stats for Scottish Grand National winners taken from the last twelve races
- Six horses aged 10 or above have won the race since 2000
- 12 winners since 2000 have carried less than 11st to victory
- Ten out of the last twelve winners had ran well in their previous race.
- Ten out of the last twelve winners had previously won over 3m
- Only one favourite has won in the last twelve years.